We recognize the Personal and Professional worth of each employee and encourage empowerment, personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security and advancement opportunity.Our Team is recruited and selected for their skills, work experience and commitment to quality. Our professionals are Industry Specialists in the Fields we serve.
Operations, Maintenance & Production
5 to 10 years
Dec 2 2020 12:00AM
Skills and Experience:
Minimum Five years (5+) years’ combined experience in Oil and Gas Operations.
Experience should include hands on Unit Operational Experience on onshore / offshore operational facilities, preferably FLNG / FPSO or Onshore LNG Production Facility, including but not limited to:
• Experience of Offshore Process Unit facilities
• Experience with storage systems and LNG Loading Arm Systems highly desirable
• Experience of Unit operation and impacts on Production output
• Experience in facility Start-Up and early Operations
• Strong HSE grounding in an Operational environment
• Operation of rotating equipment such as Pumps, Compressors and Gas Turbines
• Operation of reciprocating compressors and all ancillary equipment
• Operation of rotating machinery monitoring systems
• Experience in process unit start-up & shut down
• Experience with diagnosis Unit Plant Conditions for any abnormalities
• Experience with fault diagnosis on process plant desirable
• Knowledge of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for operating mechanical/rotating equipment
• Good working knowledge of PTW systems
• Good working knowledge of LOTO systems
• Fireteam experience would be desirable.