We recognize the Personal and Professional worth of each employee and encourage empowerment, personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security and advancement opportunity.Our Team is recruited and selected for their skills, work experience and commitment to quality. Our professionals are Industry Specialists in the Fields we serve.
Operations, Maintenance & Production
8 to 8 years
May 17 2018 12:00AM
· Relevant Training/School Certificate
· Excellent troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and overhauling skills
· Good knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system
· Basic knowledge of electrical system
· Can speak and write English
· More than 8 years of relative experiences
Specialized mechanic responsible for repairing and maintaining lifting equipment as
mobile/crawler cranes, tower cranes and forklifts.
Duties will include:
· Replacing defective parts
· Testing and overhauling
· Perform routine maintenance and overhauling
· Examine parts for damage or excessive wear
· Diagnose problems by operating the machines or inspecting the lifting equipment
· Estimate the cost of repairs, order parts, and track crane maintenance by writing
· technical reports.
· Read and understand operating manuals, and technical drawings