We recognize the Personal and Professional worth of each employee and encourage empowerment, personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security and advancement opportunity.Our Team is recruited and selected for their skills, work experience and commitment to quality. Our professionals are Industry Specialists in the Fields we serve.
Exploration, Drilling & Marine
5 to 6 years
Mar 3 2021 12:00AM
1. JOB OBJECTIVES (SUMMARY OF OVERALL JOB PURPOSE)
Identify, plan and execute work preparation in Ship Repair as well as conversion projects within budgeted time and resources. Ensure instructions regarding work requirements are relayed to the work force in line with work scope definition as outlined in Work Specification, Tender, Work Instructions, Procedures and Manuals. Liaise and coordinate with Foremen of different projects as required with a view to jointly sharing responsibilities and as advised by Superiors.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Policies, Processes & Procedures:
• Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Follow and comply to information Security Rules and data security measures in order to protect the company information / intellectual properties.
Day- to-day operations:
• Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
Coordination between Onboard and shop activities on daily basis
Ensuring the database is updated for future records in spool tracker and in local drives as per work instruction
• Job identification, drawings preparation and updating in dept. database for records
• Material requisition and follow up.
• Man hour estimate as per agreed tariff and submit for project supervision review.
• Final Job descriptions to Invoicer for man hours update.
• Documentation of sailed projects as per documentation procedure in department.
Safety, Quality & Environment:
• Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
• Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
3. KEY COMPETENCIES
• Working knowledge of English language.
• Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
• Good Working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Good Working knowledge of MS Office
• Safety, quality and environment conscious
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Team oriented
• Be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics
• Attendance & punctuality
• Work under minimum supervision
4. DIMENSIONS (PROVIDE DATA THAT INDICATES SCALE OF THE JOB) – TO BE VALIDATED
• Man hour variance, Inchdia / Inchmtr in tracker, no of spools
5. CHALLENGES (MAJOR CHALLENGES OF THE ROLE – NOT MORE THAN 5) – TO BE VALIDATED
• Proceeding jobs only upon client approval and to fasten this process.
To record all jobs in computer database for future records.
Jobs reporting in time and follow up.
6. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education • Graduate • Engineering
Training • AutoCAD 2D/3D • Smart plant Isometrics
Experience • 5 – 6 years • Shipyard experience.