We recognize the Personal and Professional worth of each employee and encourage empowerment, personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security and advancement opportunity.Our Team is recruited and selected for their skills, work experience and commitment to quality. Our professionals are Industry Specialists in the Fields we serve.
Operations, Maintenance & Production
3 to 5 years
Mar 15 2021 12:00AM
• To ensure that the assigned jobs to the Section are completed in a manner that is in accordance with the job and safety requirements.
EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• A Primary Education
• Able to read and communicate in English (Basic only)
WORKING EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience / at least 3 years of experience in a related industry.
1) Commitment to N-KOM Core Values
2) Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English
3) Supervisory Skills
4) Time Management Skills
1) Basic Knowledge in Drawings, Fabrications Procedures and Practices
2) Basic Knowledge in Safety and Quality Standards
3) Basic Knowledge in Welding Standards, Processes and Procedures
4) Understanding of Manpower Allocation to meet the job requirements for the assigned task
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Understands and assists supervisors to ensure compliance on quality, safety and environment in accordance with the requirements of the Integrated Management System Manual.
2) Takes charge of all the duties and responsibilities of supervisor in case of his absence.
3) Monitors yard workers & contractors and ensures the jobs meet the requirements of the Owner as defined in the Reference Sheets.
4) Ensures to highlight to all the workers and contractors safety matters, precautions, and job requirements in the morning and afternoon meetings daily before starting work.
5) Performs other duties assigned.