We recognize the Personal and Professional worth of each employee and encourage empowerment, personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security and advancement opportunity.Our Team is recruited and selected for their skills, work experience and commitment to quality. Our professionals are Industry Specialists in the Fields we serve.
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
10 to 15 years
Dec 9 2020 12:00AM
$ For one of our client who has in-house capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and cost effective engineering solutions to the highest international standards. They offer clients a ‘one stop shop’ approach to all services related to engineering, construction, maintenance, safety training, inspection, access solutions and specialised manpower. $
Sufficient Technical expertise, experience in Drilling operations and knowledge to impart the specialized Offshore Behavior Safety Training Services.
· Trainers must have a degree in either Psychology, Occupational Safety & Health, Social Sciences, Industry award or be able to demonstrate over 10 years’ experience in Safety Leadership training and/or building a safety culture in the Oil & Gas industry (preference to offshore drilling startups).
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Rig Based Drilling Specific Safety Leadership with proven record facilitating startups for offshore projects with proven diverse global experience.
· Trainers must be fluent in both written and spoken English with a demonstrated ability for report writing and presentation. Trainers must be able to demonstrate sound IT communication skills and use of IT platforms.
· Trainers must have experience and knowledge in OSHA compliance with proven experience reporting in rig operations (Operator & CONTRACTOR).
· Personnel have the ability to carry out all services as per the Scope of Services in this Attachment of the Contract.
· Documented experience providing mentorship/coaching programs, safety leadership development, Short Service Employee Program and risk mitigation initiatives, which are tracked and measured on rigs involving diverse cultures and bi-lingual workplaces.
· Hold up-to-date, or ability to attain before engagement, accredited (OPITO) T-BOSIET, H2S, & Qatargas Drilling & Completions directed medical certificates.
· Trainers have tools, resources and proven initiatives to help achieve an incident and injury-free workplace.
· Trainers have the rig-based safety knowledge and experience to assist with other safety-related tasks as requested by the client that may fall outside of the Behavioral Based
· Safety training service requirements. Trainers have demonstrable adaptability and experience in multi-skilled initiatives/tasks.
· COMPANY can call upon references supplied by Bidder from Operator and Drilling CONTRACTOR companies to support any claims made in the submission.
· Thorough knowledge of safety management systems, processes and safety standards, codes and practices
· Ability and desire to function and develop successful working relationships with emphasis on effective communications in an integrated team environment
· Effective communicator / influencer that can scale messages across multiple levels, from senior manager to worker
· Proven organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently
· Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment, including working in team with diverse cultures
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills and strong proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint