We recognize the Personal and Professional worth of each employee and encourage empowerment, personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security and advancement opportunity.Our Team is recruited and selected for their skills, work experience and commitment to quality. Our professionals are Industry Specialists in the Fields we serve.
Operations, Maintenance & Production
8 to 10 years
Dec 4 2020 12:00AM
Skills and Experience:
Minimum Eight years (8+) years’ combined experience in Oil and Gas Operations.
Experience should include Permit to Work Systems on onshore / offshore operational facilities, preferably FLNG / FPSO or Onshore LNG Production Facility, including but not limited to:
• Advanced knowledge of PTW systems
• Advanced knowledge of LOTO systems
• Experience in Shutdown/Turnaround and/or facility Start-Up work environment
• Strong HSE grounding in an Operational environment
• Advanced knowledge of SIMOPS and multi-group working environment
• Experience of Offshore Process Unit facilities
• Experience working in Permit to Work roles
• Experience of Unit operation and impacts on Production output
• Experience in process unit start-up & shut down
• Understanding of rotating equipment such as Pumps, Compressors and Gas Turbines
• Understanding of reciprocating compressors and all ancillary equipment
• Experience with diagnosis Unit Plant Conditions for any abnormalities
• Experience with fault diagnosis on process plant desirable
• Knowledge of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for operating mechanical/rotating equipment
• Fireteam experience would be desirable.